Monday 7 April 2008

Old friends, ridiculously good looking people and the long road home.

Ok, so I was just about to start this entry but someone just called who had been infected with a new type of malware variant. So I am off to go and see if I can grab a sample and send it off to http://offensivecomputing.net.
I am also using a new blogspot plugin called Zemanta so I want to have a bit of a play with that before I post again. I am also thinking of removing outbrain that was more of just a play around anyway. Let me know what you think either way if you feel it necessary.
So for the moment I would just like to thank everyone that I caught up with for a great time and I hope you all woke up better than I did on Sunday...... definitely NOT really, really, really ridiculously good looking. As I mentioned in my status updates, I had a hangover that would have brought down an elephant.

No comments: