Friday 11 April 2008

Net Neutrality.

I was just listening to the latest Security Now netcast (139), and I was surprised to hear them talking about Network Neutrality. I was just recently clearing crap off of my hard drive and came across one of the best Net Neutrality videos that I have seen. Needless to say that this stayed on my drive and after that I got side tracked and started researching the current state of the argument. Unfortunately or well I couldn't dig up much recent information so I'll just put up the video. Grab yourself a chair, a coffee or a beer and enjoy... well maybe enjoy is a poor choice of word....
This video is pretty old now so some of you have probably seen it before, but I think everyone should see it and question what it means to them (if anything...). I understand and respect the fact that whatever the outcome it will make no difference to everyone. But to those of you that feel strongly about this, help spread the word and make people aware of the situation.



Runtime is approx. 10 mins.

No comments: